Friday, January 20, 2006

"Very enjoyable. I think alcohol should be a requisite part of the preparations, to ensure the authentic pub banter style :) Opening and closing jingles would be good though - could close the show with the sound of the clerks saying "Lock the Doors!"

On the technical side of things, I'd recommend using a variable bit-rate codec next time around - you've got a choice of better quality sound at the same file size or simply a smaller file at the quality you currently use. (I used to do live commentating online, so I've got a fair bit of experience of computer audio setups).

I look forward to the next cast with a savaging of Oaten for burying his departure on the day of the sex offenders statement and the cannabis decision.

Have a good weekend gentlemen"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home